Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Reflections on Delta

What a great weekend.

(Am I repeating myself?)

Something occurs to me. I'm a pretty good Top.

I swear, I say that with all the humility I can muster, being as objective as I possibly can.

When I bring all the elements together and just rock the guy's world... It's a beautiful thing.

And I put a lot of thought into making sure it all comes together.

Hmmm. "Thought" isn't quite the word. All my creative juices get flowing. The time worn formula of 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration comes to mind. There's that flash of intuition, and then go through it all in my head, step by step.

I know of nothing that engages me like that.

Delta is where I live. Where I really live. That's the real world. Delta and... y'know... similar events. MAL, Folsom Street East and Leather Pride Night, IML, TES Fest, Dore Alley, Inferno, Delta, Santa Saturday. Wherever leathermen gather. That's home.

Perhaps perhaps perhaps the day will come when everything is integrated. No more stepping back and forth through the looking glass.

Until then.


No comments: