Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ch... Ch... Changes

Job interview next week. Not counting the chickens before they're hatched or anything. Not getting my hopes up. I know how these things go. (Despite the fact that I did this job for five years, it's so much more a matter of fit. Of vision. A certain je ne sais quois.

But still.

Right now, I work in Doylestown, seven miles away from home, and pretty much divide my time between there and home.

But what if things work out well with the guy from the hot tub? And what if I get this job down in Philadelphia?

See what I'm saying?

I don't think the implications have sunk in for my father yet.

But I'm sure they will.


1 comment:

Goddess-Isis-Moon said...

A friend pointed Me in your blog direction and simply wonderful! Keep writing!

Blessed be,
Goddess Moon