Thursday, July 06, 2006

Someone's Making Dinner For Me. For A Change.

So it's set. He called. "He" being hot tub guy. He's making me dinner tomorrow night.

And I'm really excited about this.

Why? Because, while talking to him on the phone, I got the impression that he's pretty excited about me.

And that's so intoxicating. That just makes me want to dance.

I'm coming to his house for dinner, and that makes him all happy.

He's risking. He's putting himself out there. He's taking a chance on me, because he thinks I'm worth it.

I wonder if tonight, as he's going to bed, drifting off to sleep, his head will be filled with imaginings of where we might go together, what might happen if our dinner date goes really really really well. I wonder.

Because that's what I'll be doing.


No comments: