Thursday, July 13, 2006

Oh No. Not Again.

At the supermarket. Picking up some stuff to make fish chowder for dinner tonight. As I'm walking from my car, I see this cute little blond girl, about three or four years old, watching my approach through the plate glass windows. I smiled at her, and, the little minx, she stuck out her tongue at me.

So of course, I stuck out my tongue back. She laughed and stuck out her tongue again. I gave her my tongue again, and threw in some googley eyes and head movement for good measure.

And I looked up to see the cashier, same one from the Clifford The Big Red Dog incident, staring at me. This time, her mouth was hanging open in disbelief.

Luckily, there was another cashier working when it came time to pay.


1 comment:

Goddess-Isis-Moon said...

I enjoy reading your blog and have added a link to yours on Mine!

Blessings,
Goddess Isis Moon