Wednesday, July 12, 2006

No He Di'nt!

Yeah he did!

So the hot tub guy and I talked on the phone last night. (Okay. So we have had a few phone calls. And some emails. And even a couple of text messages. Yeah. It's going on.)

A-a-a-a-a-a-anyway, last night we were doing the blah-blah-blah thing, me sitting out on the screened in porch, listening to the night sounds, watching fireflies, and seeing the golden glow of the rising moon caught in the big oak tree across the street, and he said It.

Forget what we were talking about exactly, but out he comes with "I'd love to learn to weld."

Truth!

He really said that.

It's a good thing I was sitting down, because I would have had to pick myself off the floor otherwise.

But I recovered quickly, coming back with "I'll teach you how to weld, Buddy"

And I think he wasn't expecting that. And was maybe a little floored himself.

I... I... I... Let's just say there's a reason I haven't picked out a nom de blog for this guy.


No comments: