Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yikes!

So on Saturday, at CLAW, in Cleveland, I'm doing a workshop on flogging and singletails. And today, I found out I don't have a demo bottom.

So I'll need to recruit.

Hmmm...

How the heck is that going to work?

Luckily, I'm only scheduled for a forty-five minute workshop, so a lot of it will be my talking. Thus, recruiting the proverbial "volunteer from the audience" might not be too difficult.

Or, I could hang in the lobby and try, "Hey there Mr. Boy! I'd really like to do a hot flogging scene with you... ...in front of an audience. At two o'clock today. With me dividing my attention between you and keeping up my witty repartee. You in?"

So obviously, this is a thinly veiled plea. If'n anybody out there knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who wouldn't mind being my demo bottom, please let me know. 'Kay?

T'anks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to do it, SIR! And I'm available. Oh, available IN CLEVLAND! Very sorry, SIR. (Seriously I wish I were there.)

Good luck! Just flash a smile and I'm sure you'll be fine. :)