Saturday, November 30, 2002

Greetings from Seattle!

Oh Man. Dial up is soooooooo creaky. But here I am in Seattle. The fog outside is thick as pea soup. This city is totally not without charm. Really lovely. But, I forgot the downside of Seattle: the median age here is 16. And all those sixteen year olds are multiply pierced and tattooed. At 38, I feel like a fossile. I might as well have half-moon reading glasses dangling on a chain around my neck and be wearing an argyle sweatervest and a toupee. My Leather local Navigator buddy has failed to materialize. Oddly. I managed to hook up with a sweet Italian boy last night at the Eagle, who was happy to spend the night swinging off my dick. And that was nice. He was remarkably tolerant, too. I had just gotten off an interminable plane ride and although it was 1:30 am local time, it felt like 4:30 am to me. And I have a cold, which didn't take the flight very well, so I also had a splitting headache and that weird pressure in your ears when they don't pop to equalize pressure. I'd just as soon have gone back to my room alone, but I couldn't say no to his enthusiasm.

But, although I probably won't me meeting up with Mr. Local Leather Navigator, it does look like viewers of CageCam might want to be tuning in tomorrow between 6pm and 10pm tomorrow. I sort of feel like a story I read about Bruce of Los Angeles, the physique photographer. The guy was a longtime admirer of Bruce's work, and on a trip to Los Angeles, managed to call him and ask if he would autograph some of his work. And Bruce agreed and asked him over. So when the guy gets there, Bruce meets him at the door and says "You'll do. Come out to the studio and strip." Once in the buff, the guy is outfitted with like, a holster and a pop gun and given a cowboy hat to wear. He strikes a few poses while the camera clicks away, and ends up immortalized as a Bruce of Los Angeles model.

I've been a fan of CageCam for years and years and years. I used to be a paid subscriber. There are two ways to be able to view CageCam. One is to pay money, and the other is to spend time in the cage. So that's where I'll be. And I'll be able to tune into CageCam whenever I want. Yahoo.

Aubrey, the cage keeper, seems to be a really nice guy. I'm disclosing his real name as he's something of a public personality, the host of Aubrey's Playhouse, a sort of S/M radio talk show host. Kind of like Larry King of the bondage and flogging set. I look forward to meeting him, and spending some time in his cage.

No comments: