Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Oh. My. God. When I plug www.leathernavigator.com into my browser, in the immortal words of my pal Gaetano, "I put da wingamaging in da cheese box and I getta no provolone." I hope this is only temporary. Like their server is fried or something. There's this whole network of folks across the country and around the world that will basically be lost to me if leathernavigator ("Leathermen, Bears, This is the place for you!") is kaplooie. Gosh, wonder if every three minutes I'll be trying to get into the site? Count on that.

Oh. Tomorrow is my first payday. Here's a fun thing: I'm on the payroll of the general staff, not on my bosses budget. My boss was part of a coup effort that will likely be successful. Wonder if they'll remember about li'l ol' me when they're processing payroll at the general staff offices. What larks.

Okay. Let me see if Leather Navigator is back up.

Peace.

Out.

----------------------------------------

No comments: