Thursday, November 14, 2002

I'm ten people away from 600 readers. Dig.

Can I just say I love the New Job. Yeah yeah yeah it's only been two and a half weeks, but it's sooooo great. Soooo much fun. Here I am in the mix. Big drama going on, a 'regime change' of sorts. High stakes. You'll have to read the papers for details. It's so much fun reading the Metro Section of the Times to find out what your day will hold.

Big date tonight I'm looking forward to. After therapy, so I'll be all centered and shit. Can't quite get a handle on this boy's work schedule. I'd sure be up for some company tonight. Say, some mummified-with-duct-tape-and-mummified company. Well, that might be a wee bit elaborate for a work night. If in doubt, restraints and padlocks work pretty well.

Okay. Back to work.

No comments: