Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Hey... That's no muscle spasm! That's a pinched nerve!

Oh man. Took me twenty minutes to put on my socks this morning. Which seemed a breeze after the effort it took to get out of bed. I'm wearing this camoflage utility belt kind of thing (pouches for cellphone, iPod, and palm) because I thought that carrying a sbag over my shoulder might aggravate things. I popped an Extra Extra Extra Strenght Ibuprophen this morning that I had left over dental work a few years ago. That's given me some relief. And as I move around more, I think it's starting to loosen up. It feels sort of squishy. I don't know how effective I'm going to be at work today, as my powers of concentration are just about nil. But I'd rather be here (Why? Two words: handicapped bathroom) than home. For now anyway. We'll see how the day progresses.

Yesterday, I went back on Welbutrin after a six week vacation. Great move. I wasn't really feeling any of the benefits of it. Last night and the night before, I slept for six hours and woke up feeling refreshed and rarin' to go. And, keep in mind, that the three times I rolled over last night were done wide awake, grimmacing with agaony, and took about twenty minutes each time.

Dj'ever notice how sitting up ramrod straight is exhausting?

-------------------------------------------------

No comments: