Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Hair of the blog that bit you

Small World


So's anyway so's Leather Navigator is on the blink. So's I'm on Leather Tribe. Which I don't like as much seeing as out of eight thousand members all of eleven are in NYC. But I sees this NYC guy on line and chat him up, and we makes plans to meet up for a beer at the Lure on Friday. Cool. So's I tells him my name and he tells me his. Just first names, yunnerstan. So's he has this name that was common in 1915 but ain't so common now. An' years ago, whens I was breakin' my back for Ernst & Young I worked wit' a palookah wit' the same name as this guy.

"Yo," I sez, "yoose ever done time at the General Counsel's Office of Ernst & Young?"
A pause ensued.
"Years ago," he sez.

Whoa. I remember him. But I bet he doesn't remember me. Because I wanted him bad. Way bad. But *HE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS ALIVE*. *(sob)*

So I hope my back is in shape for some action by Friday.

Leather Love Shack


Oh cool. So in the cab coming from therapy, I gave a call to... Doneee. We met way back last year. I was sitting in the window of Factory Cafe and I cruised him as he was walking up Christopher Street. And he stops, crosses the street, marches in the door, and introduces himself. I was meeting a date there, or we probably would have jumped at each other. Alas, not even numbers were exchanged. Another instance of me trusting the fact that Manhattan is an island. And that principle was upheld, 'cause guess who shows up on my softball team? But, before our we could consumate, I met Special Guy. But we've kept in touch.

So I called Doneee and when I told him about my back, he offered to give me a massage on Saturday night. Although he's a licensed massage therapist, I suspect there might be a 'release' involved. (Wahoo!) And before I hung up, I told him I was looking for a share in Manhattan, and Doneee said he was looking to move, too. And that's so cool. I'm into S/M, and so is he, I'm never home, and it's okay if I smoke and have a dog. I would love to live with Doneee. We'll talk more on Saturday before my 'massage.'

No comments: