Thursday, November 21, 2002

I received email letting me know that Lolita is featuring me in her column on leather page. Mad daft gracias, Lolita! And welcome to all of you who may be swinging their browsers this way for the first time. My "You Can Learn HTML!" books are on the way, and maybe then I'll be able to put up some pictures of myself wearing only boots and a smile or whatever. Until that happy day, you'll have to content yourselves with megabite after megabite of my prolix. Not everyone's cup of South African Kwazulu Tea, but some folks like it. My narrative is sort of the bastard son of Candace Bushnell and Judy Blume who grew up being read Drummer Magazine as bedtime stories. Yo. Seeing my numbers grow on my hit counter warms the cockels of my black little heart, but you can sure feel free to email me at drrrew@mindspring.com. Whine, complain, gripe, malign, or pay homage. We like feedback. Feedback makes us way happy.

Peace. Out.
...and thanks again, Lolita.

No comments: