Friday, November 01, 2002

Last night I bought plane tickets (United. Ick.) to go to Chicago next weekend for the Chicago Hellfire Club Associates weekend. I have not yet begun to get nervous about the event. Past President, Does Mean Well, and ARt will not be there. Who will be there? Will it be junior high school dance? Me standing on my own in a corner in a room full of people talking to each other? Given my experiences at Inferno, probably not gonna be the case. Still, I'd have a little more confidence if I had someone I could pal around with.

Another thing cutting into my self-confidence is the fact that I have been to the gym exactly twice in the month of October. I'm watching my buff body melt like wax. Not really. But sorta. When I do my schedule for next week, I'll have to be sure to include gym time. With the into which the new job has thrown my routine, I've got to put effort behind getting back on track. Or else I'll be a headcase in no time.

----------------------------------------------------------

No comments: