Tuesday, January 20, 2004

An Anutha Thing

If memory serves, back in November, we were promised new episodes of Queer Eye. I remember exactly two new episodes. What is up with that? Are there no longer any unreconstructed straight men in the 'greater New York metropolitan area?'

Actually, that could be. There's a new guy at work. He's... y'know... 12 or whatever. But he is quite the metrosexual. It's pretty astonishing.


Tonight, I collected on my brother's Christmas present to me, a massage at our gym. This was the earliest appointment I could get. It was a one hour massage, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. I wanted to do some stretching and a light workout afterwards. This had me on the floor much later than usual.

There are some hotties there late at night! Including this huge guy, very serious about his workouts (does chest presses with 130 pounders). And, he's very solicitous of me. Perhaps I can rearrange my schedule somewhat.


Here's some really good news. On February 1st, I'll have health insurance. I didn't get COBRA when I left my non-profit job to work for Boss Sunshine. This was a mistake. It seems that the wheels of healthcare in the State Senate grind exceedingly slow. So slow that I was still not up and running when I left in May. Luckily, I didn't step off a curb wrong or seroconvert or anything in the interim. And in a week I'll be home free. Never again.


No comments: