Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Can't Resist A Meme Ever

A meme.

Name: Drew
Birthplace: Doylestown Hospital, Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Current Location: Seven miles east of there, up the hill from Pt. Pleasant, Pennsylvania
Eye Color: Gray, green, blue, depending on the shirt I'm wearing and the sky.
Hair Color: Brown, with flecks of gray
Height: 6' 1 3/4"

Your heritage: My people are from the coal regions of Pennsylvania. From the Urals to the Bay of Biscay, every nationality that was found down in the mines has made a contribution to my lineage. And, my great great grandmother was Native American for good measure.
Weaknesses: gadgets, latte, Yorkshire Gold tea, tobacco, dogs, movies with explosions, Vin Diesel
Fears: Frailty
Perfect Pizza: sausage, mushroom, red pepper, black olive, very thin crust and lotsa cheese
Goals: Things that begin with W: Whipsman, Welder, Writer, Woodworker.
Bedtime: 11:35.
First thought on waking up: Do I have to?
Best Physical Feature: Public opinion seems to be my moustache.
Most Missed Memory: At this point in my life, the future has much greater allure than the past, and I've had a great past.

Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: If there's no Wendy's handy, I'll do Burger King..
Adidas or Nike: Wescos
Chocolate or vanilla: Tough call! I'll go with chocolate devil's food cake with vanilla buttercream iciing.
Cappuccino or coffee: The current Starbucks order: I'd like an iced, venti, quad, three-pump cinnamon, light ice latte, please..

Do you...
Cuss: Oh yeah.
Sing: Oh yeah. Unless someone is around.
Take a shower every day: Absolutely. Just ask my father ("What the hell do you do in there for so long?") Heck, shaving my head takes about ten minutes in and of itself.
Have a crush(es): Oh yeah. About people, things, places, ideas.
Do you think you've been in love: Oh yeah..
Want to get married: No. I... well, I won't get into all that here. Again.
Get motion sickness: Uh uh. Fairly sturdy traveler here.
Think you're attractive: If I didn't, I wouldn't bother to moisturize daily.
Think you're a health freak: No. I'm a sybarite and an epicure.
Get along with your parents: Absolutely. As long as I don't overcook the bacon.
Like thunderstorms: Love thunderstorms.
Play an instrument: Is a man an instrument? Once he's up on my cross he is.

In the past month . . .
Drank alcohol: A couple of beers. Oh, and I had that cosmo to celebrate my broken ankle.
Smoked: Cigars and Unfiltered Camels.
Done a drug: Caffeine, nicotine, and endorphins.
Had sex: Yes..
Gone to the mall: I have!.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
Eaten sushi: And great sushi, too! At a reasonable price! Here in Doylestown!
Been on stage: No.
Been dumped: No.
Gone skinny dipping: Not yet.
Stolen anything: No.

Ever . . .
Played a game that required removal of clothing: No.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes. Though not in the past ten years or so.
Gotten beaten up: Gotten beaten, and was pretty up about it.
Changed who you were to fit in: My M.O. tends to be I change my environment to suit me.

Age you hope to be married: No. I... Not now.
Numbers and Names of Children: boys abound, none of whom I father, but since the men who did seem not to care too much, I think I have the more vital role.
Describe your Dream Wedding: I think I woke up screaming when I had that dream.
How do you want to die: I'd rather not die, if it's all the same to you.
What do you want to be when you grow up: If I could be anything, I'd be an architect. Short of that, I'd like to travel far and wide designing and building dungeons.
Country would you most like to visit: Viet Nam

Number of drugs taken illegally: I think that would be four.
Number of people I could trust with my life: Countless! Every time I bottom I'm sort of doing that.
Number of CDs that I own: More than 50, less than 100.
Number of piercings: Two.
Number of tattoos: One completed, and one in development.
Number of scars on my body: Three
Number of things in my past that I regret: One. That condo in Fort Lauderdale.

There.

Duty done.



No comments: