Thursday, June 03, 2004

Soothes the Savage Breast

Been listening to a lot of music lately. Feeds the soul, lets my mind chew on thoughts of Big like sourballs.

And, been having a lot of fun burning my own CDs. The week before I left for SF, I made a CD for Big. I think, editorially speaking, it's one of my better efforts.

Here's the playlist...


  • Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy Chris LeDoux and Garth Brooks
  • You're the Top Ella Fitzgerald
  • Can You Hear Me Now Emmylou Harris
  • Let The Mystery Be Iris Dement
  • Hard Times Come Again No MoreYo-Yo Ma, Mark O'Connor, Edgar Meyer, with vocals by James Taylor
  • Thank God I'm A Country Boy John Denver
  • The Rainbow Connection Willie Nelson
  • Hold My Hand Hootie and the Blowfish
  • Return of the Greivous Angel Lucinda Williams and David Crosby
  • Skylark KD Lang
  • Long Road Eddie Vedder and Neal Young
  • Babylon David Gray
  • My Winding Wheel Ryan Adams
  • Cold Tea Blues Cowboy Junkies
  • A Song Toshi Reagon and Bernice Reagon
  • I'll Take The Rain REM


No comments: