Monday, June 28, 2004

Please Disturb

Aw heck.

This morning, barely awake, I made reservations for when my Sir and I meet up for a weekend in LA. Touring on line, I found a really nice place, with a good hot tub, and reasonable rates, located conveniently in Silver Lake.

Called the Coral Sands Motel.

I called Sir with the good news. He laughed. Apparently, it's notoriously sleazy. A 'leave your door ajar so other guests can come in and fuck you' kind of place.

Not what I had in mind.

But they had no code words on their website! There was nothing along the lines of Where the Hottest and Horniest Studs stay in LA or even a reference to 'Clothing Optional.' It all looked pretty legit.

I'll scout around. See if I can come up with something better.

Oh. When I called in my reservation, after giving me my confirmation number, the guy said to me, "My name's Brian."

I was silent. I had no idea what to say in response to that. (He already had my name after all.) I mean, it's not quite a Let's Get Acquainted situation, right?

"My name's Brian."

Oh Brian, I hope you don't give ma a difficult time if and when I call and cancel my reservation.


No comments: