Sunday, June 06, 2004

Incomplete

*sigh*

It's like...

Like eating in a bad vegetarian restuarant where you're like... "That was delicious! I'm ready for the entree now."

Like rain on the Fourth of July.

Like tomato plants that don't get fruit.

Like a decaf latte by mistake.

Tonight, I'm missing Big. At sixes and sevens. Out of sorts. Bent out of shape.

Heck.

The whole weekend has passed, and no time with Big. And now it's back to work tomorrow.

So I'm heading heading down to Starbucks to drown my sorrows in caffeinated beverages. Like that'll help.

And it sure doesn't help that the weather this weekend has been cool and damp. The Baron loves this weather. Last night, as we were walking up Broad Street from touring his garden, he said, "It's just like San Francisco weather!"

Ouch. I probably didn't need to hear that.

Anyway.


No comments: