Thursday, June 10, 2004

So Where's The Tattoo Pics?

You may well ask.

Y'see, for the past month or so I have been hugely afflicted with my old friend, vasculitis. (Recap; Looks awful, but totally benign.) And so, my shins and calves are covered with ugly (way ugly) red blotches.

No idea why they're cropping up. Maybe because I seem to have developed sensitivity to having metal next to my skin. I'm all broken out at the sites of the collar and cockring. Funny thing is, I don't mind much. Itching reminds me of my collar, and that reminds me of the man who holds the key. And that's fine by me.

But anyway, my lower legs look like something you'd see at a burn center, and would detract from the tattoo. So, youse are all gonna have to wait until either it clears up or the inking moves to a different part of my body.

Sorry bout dat.


No comments: