Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Okay. Looking For Some Support Here.

Give me a shout out.

Tell me again that it would be a REEEEALLY BAD Thing to have my deceased sister's ex-husband's cousin--who is living in this country illegally--evicted.

Right?

We're talking verrrry bad karma. And just a really crappy thing to do.

Right?

Even though he's several months behind on the $300/month rent he's supposed to pay my father for the two bedroom house he rents next door...

Even though me moving in there would give me autonomy, a place of my own, relative independence...

Even though I'd be able to clear my stuff out of the garage and turn it into a welding workshop...

Even though I'd be able to have people come and stay for a week or a weekend...

Even though with me out of the way I'd probably be able to get my father some measure of home assistance...

Even though I'd be close enough to still do the cooking and keep my father company...

Even though I'd have dungeon space...

Despite all that, it would be a bad thing, right?

Yes.

Yes it would be.

Thanks. Just had to process that.


1 comment:

mhg said...

I had to laugh at this. It could have easily been my head doing the same damned dance.