Thursday, August 26, 2004

Weak! Weak! Weak!

Damn.

I'm getting up at 4:30 am tomorrow to be at work at 4:30. And what do I do? Stay up till 11:05 watching the Country Countdown on CMT (Country Music Television, for the uninitiated), so I could see Big & Rich's Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy).

Like I haven't seen it a million times before.

Dang.

Also a productive night. I finally booked my tickets for Milwaukee.

Milwaukee?

Yes, Milwaukee. Home of Laverne & Shirley & Jeffrey Dahmer. (Outrageous! You can't visit Jeff's house! They tour it down and put up a parking lot!)

I'll be there Labor Day Weekend for the Cream City Classic Softball Tournement with the Ballbreakers.

You native to those parts?

Cool! Show up and cheer us on to victory. Or, look for me getting blotto in one of the many watering holes that lure thirsty ball players in after the games.

Dairyland, Ho!

Okay.

Now I'm going to bed.

Pronto.


No comments: