Wednesday, July 02, 2003

I welcome any comments, questions, or suggestions on the following.

Basically, I'm setting out for basanos how I would manage his slavery. I've done my best to walk the line between Hot as Hell and Feet Firmly Planted in Reality.

Last night, IMing with basanos, I explained (to him and to myself at the same time) why it is that although what I'm looking for is service, I'm not including things like vacuuming and keeping the bathroom clean. My reasoning is that I want to only include under Service those things with some measure of symbolic content. Such as my boots, keeping the dungeon/playspace in order, and cleaning up after meals that I prepare for us (food is sacred). I'm not looking for a housekeeper. I want a slave.

Another issue that's come up is punishment. I guess ten throws of the whip without warmup would be an obvious possibility, but I don't want to transduce something that should be bonding and joyous into punishment. Huh. Maybe basanos will be perfect and the issue will never come up.

Anyway, here 'tis.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This document sets forth my expectations of my slave. It should be considered a work in progress, subject to amendment by me at any time. Violations of these expectations will result in punishment.

Commands

“At Ease”

At Ease relaxes the default protocol. The default protocol is as follows. When you come into My presence, you will announce yourself by saying “Sir,” and then stand with hands behind your back, head bowed, never meeting my eyes, with feet shoulder width apart. If I walk, you will follow me two paces behind and to my right, or directly behind me if the path or sidewalk is narrow. You will speak only when I speak to you, answering either ‘Yes Sir, No Sir,” or “No Excuse Sir.” With the “At Ease” command, you may relax your posture, walk next to me, speak freely, but still be deferential in your manner.

“Assume your Position”

This command brings a return to the default protocol, although still relaxed to the extent that you can speak freely.

“Service.”

“Service” indicates that no matter what protocol is in effect, you must be attentive entirely to my needs. Do I need you to carry bags? Do I need you to have something to drink? Would I like to sit down? It is not my intention to have you treat me like a high school girl on her first date—opening doors and such—but “Service” indicates that I have a need and I expect you to meet that need.

“Wait”

Essentially, “Wait here for me.” I’m going to be busy doing something else, whether it be going to the restroom or having a conversation. During this time, you shouldn’t go far, but you are free to wander, go to the restroom yourself, get yourself something to drink, whatever. When I return, the default protocol will be in effect.

“Go Deep”

You are a dumb, subservient beast. Clear your mind of all thoughts. Generally, if we are mobile, I will leash you. If we are not mobile, get comfortable on the floor. If you are perhaps as bad at meditation as I am and are unable to quiet your mind, repeat some mantra to yourself over and over again, such as, “slave is slave, slave exists for Master, slave is nothing, Master is all.”

“Heel”

At my right side, on your knees, pronto. This command is to impress those around you with your obedience, and to bring honor to me as your Master.

“Down”

Akin to ‘Heel,’ at this command you will get on your belly, your face at my boots, hands clasped behind your back.

“Thirsty?”

Take out my dick and put it in your mouth. I’m going to give you my piss. Although “Thirsty?” is a question, it’s not a question. Capisce?

“Report”

At this command, you will carefully and thoughtfully report to me as follows. (Commit this roster to memory.)

1. What you are feeling at this moment. Put this in the form of “Your slave feels ______ because __________.”
2. The best you’ve felt in the last 24 hours, put in the form of “Your slave felt _______ when you _________ because __________.”
3. The worst you’ve felt in the last 24 hours, put in the same form as the item above.
4. What you want. Although you should begin with “Your slave wants,” I want you to say whatever is in your mind, without thinking about it. Just whatever word or words comes into your head. Don’t think in advance at all what you’re going to say, simply free associate.
5. What you’re afraid of. Again, start off with “this slave is afraid of” and say whatever comes into your mind, without thinking at all about what you will say until the words pass through your lips.
6. What have you been thinking about. This is freeform, and can have been considered beforehand. It can be something you’ve read recently, some issue you’ve been mulling, some insight that has come to you. It can be related to your slavery, or not. Just whatever is on your mind.
7. Finally, What do you want to change? Again, this can be just about anything, but it should be the thing that is closest to your heart when you are given the order to report.

Note that any expressions of wants and desires on your part will not necessarily result in any action taken on My part. Wants are not needs. Any need you have should be brought to my attention as soon as possible. A need is anything necessary to maintain your health and well-being.

“Discuss”

Talk to me. I may assign a topic, such as “Discuss dinner” or “Discuss your slavery” or “Discuss the whipping I just gave you,” or I may simply just say “Discuss.” The protocol is entirely relaxed, although you should still behave in such a way as to indicate that you are my slave and you are here to serve Me. However, your conversation can be free ranging. You are free, of course, to voice your opinions should they disagree with mine and argue a point.

Standing Orders

These orders should be considered to be in effect at all times.

Treat My Property Well. In this case, the property would be you. Wash, brush your teeth, keep your body fit and strong, learn and think.

Maintain an appearance that is pleasing to the Master you serve. And the Master you serve likes you in leather, proud in your bearing, alert, smiling, eager, attentive, and thoughtful.

Maintain the Dungeon. All ropes should be braided in the way I like. Whips, floggers, etc. should be hung in their proper places. All other supplies should be clean, and put away in their appropriate containers.

Maintain my Boots. Caring for my boots is your occupation when you are not otherwise engaged.

Off the Furniture. At home, you do not use the furniture. You can make yourself comfortable on the floor if I give the “At Ease” command or if the default protocol has been relaxed, (e.g., if I have given the “Discuss” command.) This does not apply, in general, if we are in public, unless I decide that it should be. If you have a question as to whether I want you on the furniture or not, you should pause before sitting. I will either nod, meaning ‘take a seat,’ or shake my head, meaning that in this situation, furniture is not for slaves. If possible, you should be seated at my feet, close to me.

Carry. You carry any bags, burdens, luggage, or what have you that I happen to have with me unless I indicate otherwise.

Standing Permission

Smoking. Unless I have commanded you to “Go Deep” or I have not relaxed the default protocol, you have my permission to smoke, as long as you are in a situation where you have Mayor Bloomberg’s permission to smoke.

Going to the john. If you have to go, unless I have commanded you to “Go Deep” or have not relaxed the default protocol, indicate to me that you have to go by pointing to your dick. (Point to your dick regardless whether you need to piss or shit.) I will nod to give permission. When we are at home, you are reminded that a slave pisses sitting down, and with the bathroom door open.

Orders

When I order you to do something, I will indicate that this is an order by asking you if you understand, and having you repeat the order back to me. An order becomes your prime directive. It will usually be broad in nature. It will always be achievable, barring some circumstances of which I am unaware. You should strive to excel in carrying out orders, and delight in exceeding my expectations. You are not free to either question or disobey orders. Orders are not the same thing as asking you to do something. If we are going somewhere in a car and you are driving and I say, “Make a left at this stop sign,” I’m asking you to do that. If you suspect that I am mistaken and we want to make a right, then let me know.

Procedures

Dishes. Washing up is your responsibility. Wash the dishes and put them in the dish rack to dry. When they are dry, put them away.

Clothes, Gear, Laundry. Clothing that is not badly soiled should be folded or hung on hangers according to my preference and put away. If an item is soiled, it should go in the laundry basket. In general, I wash my socks and shirts but not my pants. Leathers and other gear should be treated with utmost respect. For My Boots, of course, this goes double.

Turning in. I may or may not require you to provide sexual service before going to bed. Afterwards, I will unlock the padlock that secures your collar, but not take the collar off. You will give me a massage until I fall asleep. When I am asleep, unless I decide you will sleep on the floor or in the dungeon, attach the chain secured to the bed to your collar with the padlock and close the padlock.

Getting up. You are always required to provide alarm clock service. When the alarm clock goes off, you should wake me. The best way to wake a sleeping person is to massage his feet. When I’m awake, you should greet me by saying, “this slave is ready to serve you for another day, Sir.” I will unlock the padlock and remove the chain so you can make my tea and bring me my shaver and a towel and light a cigaret for me. I will explain—in detail—what is involved in making tea.

Cooking and eating. You will let me know early on any foods you cannot eat. Feel free to remind me of this. When you are in my home, I will take responsibility for cooking as it is something I enjoy. If we are in the place where you live, you will prepare meals for me. I usually have only oatmeal or cereal for breakfast, and this will be an exception. You will make this regardless of where we are. The same goes for protein shakes. I’ll show you how to make them for me.

Meeting people. When we’re in public, if I run into someone I know, after I’ve greeted the person, I may decide to introduce him or her to you. If I say to you, “Show respect,” this means that the person to whom you are being introduced is a Master or a person of similar status. You will assume the default protocol and say, “Sir (or Ma’am), this slave is honored to make your acquaintance. I hope that I can be of service.” Then you will provide boot service. If the person is not wearing boots, simply put your forehead to whatever (inappropriate) footwear they are wearing. If the person does not hold the status of Master, I will simply say, “This is my slave, basanos; basanos, this is _____” and you should consider yourself to be At Ease. If I decide that the concept of slavery would be too much for this person to come to grips with, I will simply say, “This is basanos.” If I have forgotten the name of person we’re meeting, I will say to you, “Introduce yourself.” You should say, “Sir (or Ma’am), this slave’s name is basanos,” and consider yourself to be At Ease. (Hopefully, the person will say, "Hi, basanos. My name is _____ and I won't need to ask his or her name.) Keep in mind that your behavior, especially in situations like these, is a reflection on your Master.

Getting off. When you want to get off, if the standing protocol permits it, indicate this by saying “Sir, requesting permission to cum.” I will either grant or deny permission. If I grant permission, if you are providing sexual service, you may begin working your dick. If you are not providing sexual service at that time, then get on your knees, facing me, and begin working your dick.

Dismissal

I will not dismiss you. As my slave, you are mine until I am incapacitated or dead. Again, I will never dismiss you or send you away. In the event that—after careful consideration—you decide that your path is something other than being My slave, you will make me aware of this when I give the command for you to Report. This will not immediately result in severing our relationship. Rather, this will be thirty days notice. Over the course of the thirty days, you are free to change your mind, or extend the period of time, although either of these will happen at my discretion.

My Collar

The collar you wear belongs to me. It is not yours. The collar is worn to indicate that you, too, belong to me. I put the collar on, and only I can take the collar off. The collar should be worn with pride, and should give you a sure sense of security. If, after thoughtful consideration you decide that an occasion will arise when it would not be appropriate for you to wear a collar, bring this to My attention. Other arrangements will be made for you to have some symbol of my ownership during this time.

Scenes

“Friends, do not give up the practice of meeting together.” Doing a scene is like going to church for us. It is when we are the most ourselves, and binds us closer together. It is the arena of growth and enlightenment. Each time we are together, we will do at least one scene. If we are together for extended periods of time, not more than 72 hours should pass between scenes. In addition to doing scenes, I will also use you for practice, in order to develop my skills. Practice sessions will be more relaxed in terms of protocol, as I expect you to report to me how what I am doing feels. This is information I will need if I am to improve my abilities. During a scene, you should be prayerful: open, without expectations, accepting, aware and engaged, in your body. I will indicate that a scene has begun by saying, “We’re going on a journey,” and you will know that the scene is over by my saying, “Come home.”

Punishment

When you have done something that deserves punishment, I will bring you into my presence and command you to your knees. I will then ask you to state what you have done to bring dishonor to Me, the Master you serve, and to your slavery. When you have named it, you will ask my forgiveness, and declare what you propose as punishment. The punishments you suggest should not be anything that is an element of your service as my slave. Service should never be regarded as punishment, but reward. I may punish you with the punishment you suggest, or something different, or nothing at all



No comments: