Tuesday, October 22, 2002

How did I do with my To Do list today? Let's review.

Vacuuming! Nope. Not today.
Call insurance guy. Yeah, but he's on vacation until Friday.
Pay bills. Did that.
Update GMSMA Trearurer's Report No. I'll see if I can't bang this out tomorrow after vacuuming. Tomorrow night is the GMSMA meeting, and it would be great if I could email it to The President, and be ready to review (briefly) any issues at the meeting tonight.
Buy a new leash for Prosper my dog Nope.
Make some futile attempts to contact someone... anyone... at tech support at Apple Central.
Anxiously await return phone call from Schlitz. Cancel all plans with Special Guy if Schlitz suggests we go to the Guggenheim. Or out for coffee. Or to Queens to watch the Department of Sanitation do pick up in Sunny Side. Or put the eleven pounds of change he's been filling up cigar boxes with when he empties his pockets into rolls. Or clean his bathroom. Uh... that point is moot.

So today, I'll do vacuuming, the Treasurer's Report, but a new leash, visit TekServe, and stop by at the Gay Roommate Service and give them $150 of my hard earned money to see if they can find a place for me in the West Village or the southern end of Chelsea for about $800 per month. I need so little in life. Just a room large enough for a desk, a bed, and room to swing a four foot whip.

-----------------------------------------------

No comments: