Sunday, October 27, 2002

No, it's not an experience of deja vu. I typed out this entry, and clicked on , and it didn't show up on my blog. So I copied the entry, pasted it, and hit again, and this time both of them showed up.

Tomorrow is The Big Day. First day at the new job. I am as ready as I'll ever be. Sadly, I don't remember anyone's name. And they're all like twelve years old, so if I did know their names, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart anyway. I should have made up mnemonic devices for all of them. Oh well. Mebbe I'll be able to fake it. I'm wearing my brown cordroy suit by Joseph and a black shirt. It'll be pretty chic.

Here's great news! Just talked to Does Mean Well. He's comin to visit December 7th through the 11th! I'm pretty thrilled. He had to get off the phone because he said his 'slave just showed up and we're gonna spend some time together.' I'm pretty envious.

The MAsT (stands for Masters and slaves Together) meeting today was really wonderful. All the panelists were superb, especially the last guy, Master Jeff. There were some way hot boys in the audience, too. So it's kind of got me thinking. If these twenty four year olds can plunge into owning a slave, and if Does Mean Well can have a slave, maybe I should get a slave. When I'm on AOL, I get approached all the time with, "Looking for a slave?" I always say, "No, thanks. I can barely manage to walk my dog three times a day. Training a slave would be out of the question. But, that said, I could make time to check in with my slave several times a day. It would be wonderful to go to MAL, or LeatherFest, or even the Lure with my slave on a leash. Just sublime. He'd be shirtless, showing whatever I've done to his back lately. I think I'd be a pretty good Master. I have insights and guidance to share, I'm naturally caring and nurturing, I'm sexually dominant, I have a sense of humor that I bring to bear on everything in my life, it would do wonders for perfecting my technique. And best of all, he could tidy my apartment and look after my dog when I'm traveling.

Yeah. I definitely want to be open to the opportunity to collar a slave.

--------------------------------------------

Gosh. When I wake up on Tuesday, I'll be 38 years old. Half way to 76. I think that my life expectancy might be a little bit past that, so I'm not half way there yet. Good thing, because I love my life, and I want to see at least as many turns of the seasons as I've seen thus far.

---------------------------------------------

No comments: