Monday, October 06, 2003

Brief note

I've been messaging back and forth with this guy on worldleathermen.com. He's a submissive. He sent me a wonderful message, describing his S/M journey, and discussing what he's looking for.

What follows is the reply I just typed out and sent him a minute ago. I like it. I think it's fairly accurate.

Really great message, john. Thanks for that. Again, with you in Atlanta, and me in Pennsylvania--living with my father no less--I'm not sure where this is going.

I'm really glad to hear that by and large your journey has been a good one. (With the exceptions of beer, cigars, and tea, I am also not a drug user. And I would never play in any condition other than stone cold sober.)
My journey has been pretty wonderful. I've met some amazing men, and had some incredible experiences. And, I feel a sense of brotherhood and kinship among men who are into BDSM that nourishes me.

For the past year or so, I've been seeking a slave. My reason for wanting a slave is simple: service. I want to be served. I want my boots shined, my gear cared for, I want a massage as I drift off to sleep at night, I don't want to have to waste my piss down the toilet. When I'm among other leathermen, I want all the Masters in the room to wish that they were me, owning such a well trained slave. I want a slave with whom I can explore all of the aspects of S/M play that interest me, without the pressure of having to 'perform' for a brand new bottom. And, most importantly, I want to deepen the connection between us, having him drop his defenses one by one, being increasingly vulnerable to me, and having him come to trust me more and more as our time together endures. And I want to guide and encourage him to be the best slave he possibly can be, and to surprise him with what he's capable of.

Alas, the circumstances of my life right now make that a dicey proposition ("Dad, this is my slave..."). And, I've met with some hearbreaking disappointments dealing with a few men who talked a really good game, but gave no evidence that they had any intention of actually wearing my collar. But, where there's life, there's hope. And I continue to be open to whatever possibilities that are placed in my path.



No comments: