Sunday, October 12, 2003

Smells Good.

So yesterday, I drove up to Berks County to meet up with a man that we'll call Dodge Ram. Shur nuff, he had a black Dodge Ram pick up truck.

I was invited up to watch a movie and spend the night. I was expecting some hot wild sex. There wasn't any hot wild sex. We went out to a local diner and then went home and watched a Scooby-Doo movie (my choice) and Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Then it was bed time. I was given the option of either the sofa, or sharing a bed with Dodge Ram.

Tough Choice! I took the bed.

This morning, we had breakfast, watched some tv, and threw whips in the back yard. Then, I got in my jeep and headed out.

Here's what's up with me: He's a really hot guy. Big guy with amazing tattoo work. Remodeled the house he's living in and did a beautiful job. Owns a dog. Drives that Dodge Ram pick up truck. Has that rare aire of being complete unto himself. Know from our AOL exchanges that he's got a wild imagination. He's intelligent. Seems very even keel. Rational. Kind. Good to his dog. Good sense of humor.

Now, what's up with him?

Scenario One: He's not into me. For whatever reason, I don't do it for him. That's why he decided to play it safe and just invite me up for a movie and we didn't end up rutting like pigs.

Scenario Two: He is into me. But he likes to take things slow. Not get himself into complicated situations. He wants to be courted.

Scenario Three: He's into me, but he's shy about these things. He was waiting for me to make the first move.

So, it could be really good, or it could be nothing at all. Time will tell.

But he definitely had a great smell to him.

While we were sleeping together, I work up with his arms around me. That was wonderful. And I woke up with my arms around him. That, too, was pretty wonderful.

And here's another fascinating facet of the weekend: my dog is a non-negotiable Top. Y'see, Dodge Ram has a Jack Russel Terrier. His dog is un neutered as he's a pure breed, and so, of course, will hump anything that moved. Including Faithful Companion. Well, Faithful Companion would have none of that, and got all kinds of snarly. But, Faithful Companion would mount Dodge Ram's dog and hump him till climax. But even then, wouldn't allow himself to be humped. Now there was lots of mutual penile sheath licking, but when it came to humping, Faithful Companion is a 100% non-negotiable Top. The unusual thing is I have never seen this behavior before in Faithful Companion. When I had him neutered after I found him wandering around my block in Brooklyn in an ice story, I think he was a virgin. He lived with my Ex's dog, a bitch, and never showed much in the way of romantic interest in her. But he couldn't get enough of Dodge Ram's dog. Both of them were males. So I guess Faithful Companion is a Kinsey 6, and a non-negotiable Top.

So I definitely want to be seeing some more of Dodge Ram. (I'm not happy with that nom de plume, I'm gonna see if I can't come up with something better.) What a great guy. What a really great guy.

After Faithful Companion and I bid our host and his dog a fond farewell, I headed down to Philadelphia. Today was OutFest. Ran into Philadelphia Bondage Club guy, and we discussed forming some version of an S/M Discussion Group in the City of Brotherly Love. Having the word 'Discussion' in the name makes it so much less intimidating to newbies. And, it would be uncomplicated. We're talking stupid simple. Just show up and discuss, or just show up and listen. Very easy to maintain.

I also saw the guy with the amazing goatee and moustache the color of antique brass that I had met at the Bike Stop several weeks ago. Way woofy. And it seems he is indeed a title holder. Huh. I've never been much of a sash fucker, but in his case, I will gladly make an exception.

Then I met up with the Baron, and we got a great cup of coffee at the Baron's favorite coffee bar, and sat and talked and drank our coffee in Rittenhouse Square.

A good weekend. Not thinking about my condo in Florida. Not worrying about whether the cabinetry job will come through. Just enjoying the beautiful weekend and great company.

And now, I'm thinking about Dodge Ram.

I want more.


No comments: