Friday, October 10, 2003

Fun City

Made a trip to NYC yesterday. Had an appointment with my therapist, met up with a guy I used to date, went to the former site of the Humble Abode in Jersey City, and then headed home.

Gas: $15.00
Tolls: $6.50
Parking: $1.25
Lunch at Gray's Papaya: $3.29
Parking Ticket: $55.00

The way my heart skipped a beat as I drove across the bridge at Frenchtown, New Jersey, coming home to Bucks County after my sojourn in Gotham: Priceless.

Seriously. After I crossed the Delaware at Frenchtown, I had to pull my car over to the side of the road, stop, turn off the lights, and get out.

The moon was full and hung over the Delaware, the river reflecting its silvery light. It was foggy, so beyond the trees on the bank, the river just receeded into a shimmering blue-grey void. The night air was sweet and cool. The stillness was disturbed only by a few crickets.

Still waiting and hoping to hear back about the woodworking job. Today I chop wood, unpack, and go with my Dad to meet with the lawyer who is making out a new will for him. Then tonight, after I make dinner, I'll be going to the Raven to meet with a man who has a pretty impressive dungeon in Lambertville, New Jersey.

I owe a phone call to the guy who is making my cage. The metal work is done, but he needs to talk to me about the bottom and top of it.

As originally designed, it has circular wooden top and bottom. The top I plan to pad and upholster and ring with eye bolts, so it can be used as a bondage table. The cage is pentagonal, and supports the bondage platform.

*sigh*

It'll sure look nice out in the garage.

If things go well with Master Lambertville tonight, perhaps, in exchange for letting me set up my St. Andrew's Cross and cage in his dungeon, he'll let me use his dungeon on occasion.

This weekend, I'm (hopefully, since plans are apparently subject to change) heading west to Berks County. I went to college there, and lived there for a year after I was graduated. Berks County is the home of an unbelievably hot looking bear I've been chatting with on AOL. We're gonna spend a night watching movies and smoking cigars. As Lolita recommends, this will give me an opportunity to smell him.

On Sunday, there's something called OutFest in Philadelphia. I'm gonna see about checking it Out, heading there from Berks County, and meeting up with the Baron.

Off to chop wood.


No comments: