Saturday, October 25, 2003

So how was your big date, Stud?

Let me tell ya, it was really cool.

There was no flipping of the quarter. it was all about me on Top. And I was way cool with that. Wax Dad (as we'll call him) is hotter than he is on the internet! Isn't that a marvel? He showed me his dungeon, which was really magnificent. Except for the hot water heater, his basement is all dungeon. And had all the comforts of... well... a guy's dungeon. His sling and cross were on loan, so it was the fuck bench and the bondage table that we had to work with. While Wax Dad finished up getting ready, I unpacked, and the scene took shape in my mind.

It would be percussion. I'd bind him straddling the fuck bench in a sitting position. I liked the idea of this big guy bound and at my mercy, with so much of his body vulnerable and available to me. I laid out what I would be needing of the vast array of gear I had packed.

I decided to plug his ass. I'd never done this before in a scene, but Wax Dad had sent me a pic of him taking a fist, so I thought it would be cool. I made sure that Wax Dad would be comfortable on the bench, and that it wouldn't tip over.

Cool.

Wax Dad came downstairs and unpacked an impressive gear bag of his own, proudly displaying his tools.

I was really impressed. Wax Dad is a serious player.

We repaired upstairs for cigars and conversation. Conversation was good. Really good. And quickly turned into some 'heavy petting.'

Then down to the dungeon.

I put my wrist restraints on Wax Dad, and attached them over his head. I lubed up the big butt plug, and went to work. First, I did a digitation number. Oh man. What a lucious butt. I definitely want some time with Wax Dad's butt at a future time and place. It took some effort, but I got the big butt plug in. Next step was Wax Dad went on the bench.

At this point, the plug turned out to be not such a great idea. Wax Dad pointed out that it was going to be a distraction for him. I could kind of see this. So out came the butt plug.

*****Singletails Dungeon Tip: Y'know those black plastic bags you get with purchases from many leather and fetish stores? Hold on to them! Keep them with your butt toys. When you're done with the toy, just drop it in the bag. That way, you don't have to worry about getting shit on the carpet, or interrupt things while you run it into the bathroom or wherever. And the black plastic bags look cool. So keep some stowed under your bed or in your play space. Always!*****

Okay. So the butt plug wasn't a great idea. Memo to File: Ix-nay on the utt-bay ug-play.

Then I had Wax Dad take a seat on the bench, straddling it. I started in with the ropes. I first roped his ankles so his feet were off the ground. Then I ran rope under his pecs, around his biceps, and across his back. I secured this down to the one of the many eye-hooks on the bench. In one of the always excellent bondage workshops that Peter Boots has done for GMSMA, I learned that it's always best to have the ropes secured so that they're pulling in two or more different direction.

So far, so good. Then I decided to rope off the thighs. Now, up until now, I was feeling like such the skilled rope bondage Top. It was, Hey! Look at me! Patiently and expertly and sensually securing my bottom with my ropes. Who da man? Who da man?!!

And then I started in on the thighs. Y'ever notice how good that feels? Rope around the thighs is a really important element of any bondage scene. So I'm working on the thighs. Under, down through the hole in the bench, over, around, behind, cross... Then I start in on the other side. I was doing the same deal, but somehow I got totally lost. I mean, there were ropes going around each thigh and securing them to the bench, but I ended up with like four ropes going around the left thigh and only one going around the right, and I was out of rope.

Now how did that happen?

So I was thrown a little bit. Enough with the ropes. Let's get to the beating.

I used the SAP gloves, the heavy oil-tanned bullskin flogger (but not in a way that you would use a flogger), and the nightstick.

It was a great scene. Lots of eye contact. Lots of intimacy. I was touching him just about the entire time I was beating him. Wax Dad was verrrrrry responsive. Love that! Very there. With me all the way. Not sure if I left the Big Man with any bruises, but I hope so. His thighs were luscious. So smooth and firm. I beat, I slapped, I bit, I squeezed. Tender brutality. Very sweet.

When things reached the umpteenth crescendo of the scene, we wound down. Upstairs for more cigars. Wax Dad thanked me with an awesome blowjob.

This coming Friday, Wax Dad is going to be participating in a fundraiser (for... Idaknow... some good cause or other) at the Bike Stop. They're doing a Kink Carnival. Patrons of the carnival buy tickets, and they turn in their tickets for a taste of what various Tops are gonna be dishing out. Wax Dad will be doing hot wax. (Given that on www.straightacting.com, you get points off for the number of candles you have, I think Wax Dad must have a not great score. Hot wax is apparently his big big BIG scene. Cool.) And Wax Dad is gonna see if they're looking for someone to do some flogging, and that someone might be yours truly.

So another good scene.

How good a scene? Well, lemme tell ya, I was good for nought today. It was all about watching television and heating up frozen dinners for sustenance.

This phenomenon, this post-beat'em depression, if you will, is something I'll have to take into consideration in the future. Luckily I had no plans today, so it was fine to have an off day. But I guess it would be best if I scheduled this in the future.

I guess I'm getting old. I'll be 39 on Wednesday after all.

Anyway, don't forget to turn your clocks back. It's daylight savings time.


No comments: