Thursday, October 23, 2003


G
M
S
M
A


Drove all the way up to the city last night to go to the GMSMA program. It was well worth the trip. Drove up, parked at Hudson and West Fourth, walked to the Center, hit the bathroom, headed up the stairs, and there they all were.

Wonderful.

Wonderful to see everybody. Can't wait to get back there again.

And I think that will work. Get off work at 3:30. Come home. Make dinner for me and my father. Leave at 6pm. Arrive at 7:30. Meeting gets out at 10 pm. Drive home. Walk the dog. Go to bed. Get up for work without too much of a problem the next morning.

After the meeting, Diabolique and I went around the corner to the Village Den for tea and eggs benedict. That was so great. I haven't seen D. since Inferno, when I left him doing his tear down work with no skin on his back before my solitary drive back east. I love him and miss him. He looks wonderful. He was just glowing, talking about the scene he did at the GMSMA dungeon demo and bar night on Saturday night, how this guy came up to him and said, "Do you have a boy, Sir?" and how he and the potential boy candidate are meeting up to talk about that some.

I think both of us were taking pains (what a phrase to use when talking about Diabolique! lol!) not to interrupt each other, but we hadn't talked for so long, that both of us were just about gushing.

Okay okay okay. I love it here in Bucks County. It's beautiful. I love being here with my dad. Chasing deer with my dog. Meeting new people. Being a big hit at the Bike Stop. Sitting at Starbucks in Doylestown smoking cigars and eavesdropping on the conversations of the delinquent teens.

But I miss New York City. I miss the community there. I miss the men. I miss my friends. I miss being a known quantity. I miss not having to explain myself. I miss Diabolique. I miss GMSMA.

Gotta go split some wood now.


No comments: