Friday, October 24, 2003

Santa Saturday Brunch!

Coming to Santa Saturday this year?

Cool! You've made a good decision! As you may or may not know, Santa Saturday is an annual event run by the Bucks M.C., outta right here in Beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Specifically, it's a Leather/Bear event that goes on during the day at the Cartwheel, a nightclub in New Hope. Haven't decided if you're coming or not? Well perhaps this will persuade you.

I'm living eight miles from the Cartwheel, and if you would like to stop by for the First Annual Santa Saturday Brunch with me and my father, be here about 11 am for a pancake feast! Just the ticket to fuel up for the day's activities.

Come meet my father!
Come meet my dog!
Come meet me!

R.S.V.P. to get directions to the farm. You can do so at drrrew-at-mindspring.com. Note that there are three R's in drrrew.

Put "Brunch sounds good to me!" or something to that effect in the subject line of the email, so I don't think you're trying to sell me CUTRATE PERSCRIPTIN DRUGS [sic] or give me an opportunity to view HOT PICS OF TANYA HER LITTLE PANTIES CUM OFF!!! and delete your ass.

Hope to see you there.


No comments: