Sunday, October 05, 2003

Welcome Home

Last night, I went to an 'Anything Goes' party hosted by the Philly Phists. I was antsy on the drive down with the Baron.

I'm here now. I live in Carversville. I left so much behind in NYC. All those hot bears at Beer Blast at the Dugout... The brotherhood of GMSMA... Some serious S/M players... I was feeling like now I'm in the wilderness. I remember this cheesy comedy movie I saw several years ago, with Tim Allen and what's-her-name... the Poor Man's Demi Moore who used to be on Cheers and who now is on Pier One commercials. They were NYC yuppies who ran afoul of the FBI or the mob or something and had to get out of town. They hid themselves among the Pennsylvania Dutch, and much of the humor of the movie came from the clash of values and cultures. Was that what I was in for?

Well... No.

The Philly Phists party was great. Hot men and a great space. I started the evening in bottom mode, taking a ride in a sling. Tragically, my hole was not cooperative. (I haven't been able to take a fist, but I was sure up for getting ploughed.) Tragically, this hot man from Reading tried to do me without the benefit of lube, and the sphincter rebelled. But, I sort of opened myself to the world--the sea refuses no river--and sat there in the sling and got played with. That was pretty sweet.

After I shot my load, I headed upstairs for refreshments. I made up my mind to go, but went back downstairs for one last look and to say goodnight to our host. I brushed up against this way hot boy. Shaved head, big bright eyes, harness, heavy duty chrome ball stretcher. I brushed him back. In short order, we were at each other, standing and grabbing and sweating. I made a few tentative and exploratory punches to his chest. He growled with pleasure. I kept at it. When he started to recoil, I turned him around and worked his back some, slapping with my hands. He presented his ass to me. I started in on spanking him. It got beautifully red pretty quickly. Then more punching out his pecs. Then I spent some time squeezing and slapping his balls. Way hot. Very animal.

Even though it was 'Anything Goes' night, most of the guys come there for the fisting. At first, I felt sort of odd doing this beating scene surrounded by men in slings seeing stars. But the looks I was getting were appreciative rather than annoyed, so I think it was fine.

After beat boy and I were finished with each other, I gave a call to the Baron and we headed to the Bike Stop. Being the first Saturday of the month, there's a dress code to get down to the Pit Stop in the basement. It was such a good scene. The men were hot. They were leathered up. I ran into men I know. The best leather bar in New York City is definitely the Bike Stop in Philadelphia. Think of it as the Far Far Far Far West Village.

And today, when I was checking messages on worldleathermen.com, a guy in Lambertville NJ had responded to my 'hey whats up.' He gave me a link to his website. He has quite the dungeon set up. Particularly impressive are the cell and this bondage cabinet made out of cold rolled steel. A man after my own heart!

Now, I just need to find out where the hell the bears are.


No comments: