Friday, October 10, 2003

Full Moon. Red Ass.

Oh yeah.

So I kept my appointment with Master Lambertville. We met up at the Raven. He was easy to pick out, wearing his Chicago Hellfire Club backpatch. We talked for a while. Definitely hit it off. I was chased outside because of my cigar by a mean lady. Whilst sitting out there, This guy whom we'll call Yum wandered over to say 'hi.'

I had hooked up with Yum several weeks back. We went to his (amazing farmhouse with an amazing history) place for some of the Good Old Fashioned stuff. I told him I was into S/M, and at the time, he said he was amenable to that. In a some-experience-very-curious kind of way.

Lambertville suggested that we invite him back to the dungeon. That was a really good suggestion.

Lambertville's dungeon is really superb. He, too is into heavy metal bondage. He has this great cell, and this steel bondage cabinet. He invited me to step into the bondage cabinet.

I have got to get me one of those. It's got these brackets up and down the doorway for bondage. It's triangular, and once you're in, and once the door is closed, you are going nowhere, surrounded on all sides by steel.

The steel was pretty intoxicating. Then, I heard a door down my my nethers open with a satisfying clank, and Lambertville ordered Yum to suck my dick. After much fumbling ("Guys! They're only buttons!"), Yum got my dick out and went to work. Confined in my steel cabinety, I experienced sensory deprivation, with the exception of this great blow job I was getting.

Then, Lambertville had a new plan. Everything was quiet for a while, and then the door opened up and I was free. (Damn!) I emerged to find Yum buck naked, and locked in Lambertville's cell. More blow jobs for Lambertviolle and me, this time through bars.

So what to do with Yum? Well, Lambertville and I secured him to a fuck bench. And then, I started working Yum's beautiful ass, selecting from the almost endless variety of implements on Lambertville's peg board. I used my hands. I used a cane (new for me; loved it). I used a tawse (ditto). I used my fists. Yum was loving it, too. Like, a lot.

Yum alternated between "Stop!" and "Thank you, Sir, may I have another."

It was a really great scene. Yum is a damn hot man, and it was an honor and a pleasure to get his beautiful ass cherry red.

We did a final five count. Yum did me proud, taking a lot of what I was dishing out.

Afterwards, Lambertville was hoping the two of us would spend the night, but Yum wanted to go. So, I drove him back to his truck (!) parked at the Raven.

Lambertville has a play part over Thanksgiving weekend, coinciding in part with Santa Saturday at the Cartwheel. Yum and I are now on the guest list.

Tonight was sooooooo good. Hot play within 9 miles of home. Starting off from the Raven. Doing a scene with two amazing (local) men. I am so reassured.

And now, I can barely keep my eyes open. So I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I head to Berks County to get a whiff of this amazing bear I've been talking to for a while on AOL. Hope that goeswell.

'Night.


No comments: