Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Think I'll go on down to the well tonight...

I'm heading out to the Raven tonight.

Because I can.

Henceforth and in perpetuity, I won't be able to go out on a weeknight. Not when I have to be up at 5:30 the following morning. But I'm not expecting too much. I mean, it's the Raven. I'll be the only guy there with facial hair. I'll be the only guy there smoking cigars. I'll be the only guy there that I want to sleep with. It's not gonna happen for me at the Raven.

Well, it might. I mean, I met this unbelievably hot man (bigger mustache than me even!) who took me back to his room and punched my kitten royally, but he was from way outta town (Edge's town, in fact), and zeroed in on me because--whaddya know!--I was the only cigar smoking man with facial hair in the place. (Heh heh heh.)

So something like that might happen again. But probably not. So I'm going to watch Game Three of the World Series, have a beer, smoke a few cigars, and fend off inquiries from the Tim's of the world.

But ya never know.


No comments: