Sunday, June 08, 2003

As Bill Clinton pointed out during the '92 campaign, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result." (Actually, he said this as part of a larger scheme to get people involved in 12-step programs to vote for him. Really.)

So insanity is probably where I'm headed. Let's get all leathered up and go to the Spiegel where we can hang out with guys in white sneakers!

*sigh*

Actually there were fewer guys in white sneakers there tonight than I've seen ever. But, there were enough to get me all awnry like.

I was sort of planning on going to El Mirage tonight, but I heard that it was 'Spank Me Hard.' I think spanking is fine for a part of a scene, but I wouldn't want to spend an entire night doing it.

Ah well.

And no going out tomorrow. I'm joining my softball team to go to Great Adventure on Monday and we're meeting up at 8:00 a.m. That will be an early night. Although maybe I'll stop in on the Dugout for Beer Blast. Something I haven't done in a while.

Oh. A week later, Alabam' gave me a call. Hopes we can finally have our date. I'm up for that. Play it as it lays.

But what I'd really like is to have gone to the Spiegel to frighten the horses by showing off my slaves freshly whipped back. And now have him waiting on his knees in the next room. Some sexual service, and then chain him up, and have him give me a massage until I drift off into the arms of Morpheus. That's what I'd really like.


No comments: