Sunday, June 08, 2003

The week ahead

Tomorrow I go to Great Adventure with my softball team. Chance of showers, natch.
Tomorrow night is the GMSMA Program Committee meeting where we will plan out the schedule for next year. Hopefully I'll be getting back into NYC in time to take part.
Then, after the meeting, I come home, pack a bag, load up my dog in the back of the Jeep, and head south to Bucks County. My step-mother is keen to get a garden in, so Tuesday we'll go buy some annuals, and plant them. Spoke to her last night on the phone and she sounds pretty coherent. I stay over night on Wednesday and come back into town on Wednesday night for the GMSMA annual meeting. Should be short, sweet, and to the point. Also, I may be picking up the Baron von Philadelphia on my way back. He was planning on staying with me so he can attend the New York City Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. I'll be busy next weekend with Leather Pride Night. I made an offer to man the flea market. Lord knows I do enough buying of leather-bdsm-kink-fetish gear, so I don't think that pricing will be a problem. Just asking myself, "How much would I pay for this?" After that, it's all about salesmanship ("It's You!"). My goal will be to clear the racks by 10 pm so I can attend the auction.

Huh. Last year, on the day of Leather Pride Night, Special Guy and I had our first date. Sort of. We went to a musclebear sex party in Weehauken. We had a really really good time, hot mostly for each other.

So I'm kinda feeling blah today. Gotta get outta the house and into the city. Get in the mix. Feel some energy. Then come back here and write some more.




No comments: