Monday, June 02, 2003

Stoopid

Whilst waiting for the tea to brew this morning, I did the Fitting of the Mouthpiece Ritual. Per the instructions on the back, I boiled water on the stove, then dropped the mouthpiece in and counted slowly to ten. Then, I took it out (the instructions said to do this with a 'metal spoon'; I guess most wearers of mouthpieces don't have kitchens equipt with tongs) and dipped it for two seconds into cold water, then put it in my mouth and bit down, sucking and biting it into place. It didn't become as malleable as I thought it would, but I think the shape is altered somewhat.

PunchPig notes that he likes mouthpieces because they make his punchmeat (uh... that would be me) look so Stoopid. Gotta agree. I think I look great. PunchPig and I are looking to this weekend for our first meet.

Ker-POW.

Interesting. I had a dream a long time ago where I was somehow involved in a new project to make those graphic images that used to pop up during fight scenes on the Batman television show. I just flashed on it. In the dream, I and my confederates were sure that we'd be rich, since no one else was making Ker-POWs, BLAMs, and SPLATs. In the dream, just what the market was for these was not discussed. Well now I know.


No comments: