Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Satisfied

My biorhythms must be peaking. I did a scene last night with a guy from Upstate. I have to admit, going into it, I was somewhat ambivalent. I had never met the guy. Our communication has been pretty slight. And I'm fairly preoccupied with basanos.

As he was driving, we agreed that I would take the train into NYC and he'd drive me back. But as I was leaving the house, I suddenly thought, "I don't even know this guys name. What if he doesn't show? There I'll be taking the train home late tonight, without a book to read." That seemed like a fate worse than death, so I drove.

But there he was. I hadn't seen his pic, and alas, he didn't look like Ed Harris, as I saw him in my mind's eye. We went to dinner and talked. Talk was good. He doesn't have a lot of recent experience being a bottom. We talked about his fantasies and my fantasies. My mind got to work. He seemed to be deeply drawn to giving up control, or rather, having control taken away from him. For example, he wanted me to take pictures of him in compromising positions and essentially extort compliance from him using those pictures.

He followed me back to my place in Jersey City without incident. We got upstairs, he used the bathroom, and I ordered him to strip. I had nothing laid out for the scene because when I left, I had no specific ideas of what I was going to do. He had asked if we could talk some before we started playing. Fine with me, although he'd be doing his talking chained up. I used just about all the chains I had available and immobilized him sitting at the foot of my cross. Then, for a while, I just sat and watched him. I moved in close and told him, "One way to look at the chains and padlocks is that you're my prisoner. Steel is just about eternal. You'll turn to dust before they will. So you're in them for as long as I decide you're going to be in them. Here's another way to look at them. I'm holding you. Safe and secure. The way you hold something valuable. Something precious."

I don't know which way he chose to think about the chains and padlocks, but he was rock hard.

Then I christened my new leather gag--more of a bit really. It made him drool. Love that. He likes hoods, and I don't own one, so I wrapped his head in Vet wrap. Again, I just watched for a while. My dog came over to him to investigate. Good boy!

Then I thought that I would try something new. New for me, and presumably new for him. I got out the Omron I bought from Current President a few months ago. Outside of as a masturbatory aid, I haven't used it much. I put one of the pads under his balls, and the other one on top of his dick. I turned it on, and slowly boosted the power. It was shocking for him at first (sorry, couldn't resist the pun). He never seemed to acclimate to the sensation, and wasn't sure if he liked it or not. Very cool.

After we had done a cycle, I unchained him, stood him up, and started binding him to my St. Andrew's Cross with rope.

Let me tell ya, never has my bondage work been so good! I was on top of my ropes. Everything I did on the right side I managed to do on the left side so it was all nice and symetrical. I put a lot of rope on him, and he looked great.

Slowly, slowly, I started in with the flogging. Going really light. Because this seemed to be the first time he had ever been flogged, I made it more about sensation than about pain. But that only goes so far with me, Sadist that I am. After a while, I upped the ante, going heavier. He took it well. I told him that I wanted to do a ten count with him and explained how it worked. I was really giving it to him, and the pig refused to even start the count with 'One, Sir.'

Nice.

At this point, I was really giving it to him. And then I noticed something wonderful. Blood. I was drawing blood. (Schwing!) Only flogging him, and I was drawing blood. What tender skin! Especially after the last guy I whipped in Chicago who had hide like a rhino, this was a welcome surprise. Since he refused to go even to One, I decided that I wanted to give him my braided cat. (I also took time while gently blowing on and caressing his back to let him know that he was giving me a lot of joy.)

I had a blast with the cat. And he was howling. His back looked beautiful. When I got him as far as I thought I could take him, I ended the flogging. I patiently untied the ropes, and then spritzed down his back with hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel. Then I wrapped him in the cow hide I have, and we sat for a while, listening to Strauss and watching the candles flicker.

I was tired, so that was all the play for the night. I showed him how I like my ropes prepared for being put away, and left him to that while I walked the dog. I gave him time to do what he had to do in the bathroom while I checked email briefly. I told him to take a look at his back in the mirror while he was in there. Then I made my own ablutions, and it was time for Top aftercare: a massage until I fell asleep. He requested that I tie up his cock and balls for the night, and I was happy to comply.

He gave good massage.

This morning, I got up when the alarm went off, made tea, and then had him service my cock. He needs some practice there.

I took pictures of him in compromising situations (squatting over a buttplug, with a whip around his neck on his knees, holding a flogger in his mouth). I'll post them here on the blog tomorrow.

(Just joking. No, I won't. They're mine, and I'm a responsible Top. If it makes our future play hotter for him, I'm certainly willing to play along, but those pictures go nowhere.)

He took a shower and then hit the road, full of gratitude, and looking forward to our next encounter. As am I.

So I feel great. All through it, I just had the feeling that I was on top of my game, doing everything right. At no time did I feel pressure or at a loss. I think the scene was creative and flowed nicely. I pushed his limits, and I had a good time.

And it felt real and good and connected. He had a great time, and was appreciative. Every aspect hit just the right note. Can't wait to have him back.

Oh. And he's looking for a grantwriter. And I'm a grantwriter. So it looks like I'll get some work out of it.

Anyway, GMSMA Board dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to that. After tonight, I'll no longer be Treasurer. Gotta post and publish this, because I have some work to do between now and then making sure everything is perfect.



No comments: