Monday, June 02, 2003

Yo.

You (yes, that would be you) need to volunteer for Folsom Street East.

I promise to give anyone who identifies themselves as a volunteer as a result of reading this post a nice bruise to show off. Just come up to me on that great and glorious day on Far West 13th Street and I'll make good. I'll be hanging gas station flags that morning, and taking them down when the festivities are done, and possibly staffing GMSMA's booth during the day. And I'll need volunteer help every step of the way.

Frustrated that you're unable to schedule time with me due to my busy busy schedule? Well here's your golden opportunity.

Just send email to info@gmsma.org and give them your contact information and the volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you.

Hop to, boy.


No comments: