Friday, June 13, 2003

Next Saturday night, GMSMA is sponsoring a Folsom Street East party at the Eagle. Demos are planned, and I loe to demo. Must see about finding a demo bottom.

I'd like to do a singletail scene. With blood. "Going there" at the Eagle tickles my fancy.

I learned at the FSE planning meeting last night that the Eagle is really falling all over themselves to support Folsom Street East. So I'm liking them a little more. (Henceforth, I'll call them the Eagle rather than the Spiegel.)

Must find a bottom. I have eight days to do that.

Perhaps I'll give boy wonderful a call.

If you recall, I was on my way over to his well appointed penthouse to whip him when I gave a call to let him know I was on the way. He responded by saying that because there had been a fire and a flood and much drama with his incredible family situation (the Columbo episode), he would have to cancel. I was sort of pissed off. I mean, couldn't he have called? Or asked one of his staff to call? (Whatever...) I told (in even, measured tones) to give me a call when things had settled down and we would get together then. That was the last time we had spoken. I sort of assumed that I 'did something wrong' and he was no longer interested.

But, the other night at the Spiegel Eagle I ran into Roman Cool's boy. RC's boy is reportedly a creative and competent bondage Top. He asked me if I knew boy wonderful, and I said that I did. He and boy wonderful had apparently met recently and my name came up. "Huh," I said, "Did he say good things about me or bad things about me." RC's boy assured me that boy wonderful said good things. So perhaps I'll give him a call.

Complicated though his life may be, boy wonderful is one of the most enjoyable whipping bottoms I've ever known. From just about the first stroke, he's full of bliss, getting this smile on his face that I can only describe as beatific. Just flying. He just loves getting whipped. Loves it. Soon, both of us are giggling. Not the usual way that a whipping scene progresses. No need to take a break and offer comfort. When I do he sort of gives me this "Will you please just get on with it" look. boy wonderful wants more. And that's why he's boy wonderful.





No comments: