Thursday, June 26, 2003

Keckler writes to inquire if I've been kidnapped. I'm still here, but my internet connection seems to be on the fritz.

Thus, I'm forced to rely on AOL. AOL, alas, seems to be incompatible with blogger. So I'm unable to blog.

I set it up so that I should be able to do blogging by sending email. We'll just have to see if this works. My hopes are not high.

But, I'm going to London (tonight or Friday) with a gay Orthodox Rabbi into S/M that I met. Be back on Monday or Tuesday. It's a long story, and trust that once things are up and running again, I'll tell you all about my travels with Rabbi Leatherman.

In other big news, basanos and I have re-connected. I was wrong wrong wrong. And, I am informed that work is beginning on my cage.

Coincidence?

I wonder how much an acetyline torch would set me back? Once I get basanos in there, I might want to make it permanent. A padlock on the door suddenly seems so ephemeral.

Anyway, I'm gonna hit send, and who knows? Maybe you'll all be able to read this.



No comments: