Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Democratic Debates!

SingleTails declares: Bill Richardson is the winner!

(And no sniping about the fact that SingleTails made that decision at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time before the debates began.)

Y'know, I gotta say though, I'd vote for any of these people. But Richardson talking about backing out of the Olympics to bring pressure on China to intervene with Sudan to end the genocide in Darfur, the looks on everybody elses faces were like, "Hey... I can use that..." And on a couple of questions, the answers from the other candidates were along the lines of, "Yeah! What Bill Richardson said!"

Didja see when Kucinich pointedly said that anybody who violates international law resulting in the deaths of thousands of people should be hauled in front of international tribunals? I think that he was signaling a day I'd like to see: Bush and Cheney brought before the Hague.

I wonder if Bill Richardson has a son. If he does, I bet he's a total hottie like Gerald Ford's son Jack the ski bum.

No comments: