I remember reading a book on the Enneagram several years ago, and enjoyed it. The basis for the thinking is that this thing we call "personality" arises from how we deal with problems as young children. And that's fairly straightforward.
But, nothing compared me for the results of this Two Question Enneagram Test.
I am nailed! I am pegged! I have to say I don't have even the teeniest argument with any of these points.
Here's the post of my results, and there's a link at the bottom to follow to take the test yourself.
Your Score: 9 - the Peacemaker
Thanks for taking the test !
you chose BX - your Enneagram type is NINE (aka "The Mediator")
"I am at peace"
Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union
with others and the world around them.
How to Get Along with Me
- If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially
don't like expectations or pressure.
- I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this.
- Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit.
- Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge
me gently and nonjudgmentally.
- Ask me questions to help me get clear.
- Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery.
- Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings.
- I like a good discussion but not a confrontation.
- Let me know you like what I've done or said.
- Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life.
What I Like About Being a NINE
- being nonjudgmental and accepting
- caring for and being concerned about others
- being able to relax and have a good time
- knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
- my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good
mediator and facilitator
- my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and
- being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being a NINE
- being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
- being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
- being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
- being confused about what I really want
- caring too much about what others will think of me
- not being listened to or taken seriously
NINEs as Children Often
- feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
- tune out a lot, especially when others argue
- are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
- are supportive, kind, and warm
- are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele
You liked the test?
so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!
(use Quick-Paste below)
or do you prefer to
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose BX
Would you rather have chosen:
|Link: The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|