Monday, March 03, 2003

I am bathed in a warm and wonderful afterglow from the scene I did with Security yesterday. It was powerful and wonderful. My mind is just filled with images, and as they present themselves to my imagination, there's a physical sensation that comes along with it. I felt--and still feel myself to be--so on top of my game.

I woke up this morning before the alarm, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. Going shopping last night gave me a sure assurance that everything was 'taken care of' (I have toilet paper, I have evaporated milk, I have Listerine, I have dental floss, I have trash bags).

I feel myself to be warmer and more empathetic to people. Last night in the supermarket, I found I was making a point of smiling at people I passed, and being aware of their response... caring whether or not they smiled back.

I feel fed. My energy levels are up. It also helps that I am hurting (in a good way!) from the Return to the Gym, so I'm 'in my body' and aware of my body in a way that I usually am not.


"When love walks in the room
Everybody stand up!
Oh, it's good good good,
Like Brigitte Bardot!"



No comments: