Friday, March 14, 2003

Wow. I'm a busy guy. In a very good way. This weekend I've discussed (Les Troyens, scene with Security). Next weekend is the Black Party. Past President sent me email saying that he had some thoughts to share with me after reading my blog on the issue. So, perhaps I could end up gracing Roseland Ballroom with my presence after all. The weekend after that is GMSMA's Single Tails workshop. The first weekend in April finds me sort of un-busy, with the exception of the GMSMA Novices SIG. Maybe I'll try and travel that weekend.

And then, in April, softball starts up again. And, I have GMSMA's Spirituality SIG to look forward to. And then it will be summer.




Tarnation! There is nothing on the Leather Leadership Conference website to indicate schedule. It begins on Friday, April 11th. Now, does that mean Friday morning? Or will there be conference registration on Friday night and little else? Reading over the list of presentations, it's looking to be a very worthwhile weekend.


No comments: