Friday, March 14, 2003

Just got back from my gym date with Special Guy. Mostly, it involved me trying to pick my way through my workout in the totally crowded McGym (New York Sports Club) at 8th and 23rd while Special Guy sat nearby. He is not the most enthusiastic of gym goers. But, he did spot me when I was doing my bench presses. That was cool. And, as always, hanging with him makes for a nice time. We agreed to meet up next week. McGym at 8th and 23rd is by far the homo-est McGym I've ever been to. And some of the men there were way fly. I think I'll be back.

Lots of steamy cruisy action on the commute home tonight. First, a boy I drove nuts by staring at his crotch. Then, another guy whose attention I caught while walking up Newark Avenue. So that was all pretty nice.

One more thing. My inner Charlie Brown is taking a running kick at the proverbial football. Boss Sunshine has made it through Week IV of being reasonable, warm, friendly, appreciative, and sane. And, today we even had to break the news to him about a petty political betrayal in the West Village. His response: "So this means it's over." And then it was on to the next topic. And, he promised to try and get me more money. I was really glad to hear that.

And now, a quiet night at home. I'm pretty much in the mood for some comfort sex. Perhaps I should have followed through on one of the Men of PATH. But I didn't, as it might get complicated. And comfort sex is not complicated. Comfort sex is all about a warm body next to yours on a cold night.

But, as I plunge into what should prove to be a great weekend, all is well.



No comments: