Monday, March 31, 2003

This is the last night of the fair, and the grease in the hair of the speedway operator is more than a tremulous heart requires

The Lure on Saturday night. I was there for the midnight smoke-out. I'm actually not as alarmed about this nanny-government run amok law as might at first be thought. I've been to San Diego a few times since California did the same thing. All the smokers tend to congregate outside, and as opposed to the stand and look good and don't talk to anybody ethos that prevails inside the bar, outside on the sidewalk with the smokers it's sort of chatty and chummy.

Anyway, the LURE was pretty steamy. A buddy of mine reported, "I've been on my knees five times tonight and had three cocks in my mouth. It's just like the old days." I'm definitely taking off of work next Thursday night so I can party to excess the night before at the final night. I'm hoping for no holds barred bacchanalia.


No comments: