Sunday, March 23, 2003

So. How was the Black Party?

Black Party Myths Exploded!!!


  • You see unbelievable sex acts If you are the kind of person who finds it hard to believe that blowjobs happen, that would be true. This reporter saw nothing more shocking than anal intercourse.
  • It's one of the biggest S/M-Leather events of the year Uh uh. There were very few men there who were anything like luminaries in the world of BDSM. Past President and I spotted exactly one Chicago Hellfire Club patch. It was a circuit party.
  • The men are so hot!Bulked up steroidy guys were pretty well represented. (This reporter can confirm steroid use on several of the bulked up men that he saw as they were wearing jockstraps and it looked like they had something like a ping-pong ball in the pouch. This, of course, is the reason I don't use steroids.) Most of the men there were pretty average looking guys.


So. Are you disappointed?

No. No, I'm not disappointed. The music was amazing. I danced for three-and-a-half hours straight. And we're talking dancing, not some listless swaying on the floor. I danced like a runaway train, fists flying and boots stamping. And it was great great great spending time with Past President, and my friend the Un-Fortunate One, who seems to be having luck on the boyfriend front if not on the job front. I had a really good time. And, my dick is raw from the workout it got in the back room.

So it was good. It probably isn't a Must on my annual list of places to go and things to do the way Inferno and Mid-Atlantic Leather certainly are, but I had fun and I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again.

Every muscle in my body hurts. That good kind of sore.


And here's an interesting thing. At one point, Past President and I were sitting on the bankette, scoping the men who filed past. I saw this amazing guy, he looked at me, I looked at him, he looked at me. Later, he made his way back. He said we had met at the LURE at one point, and he kept an eye out for me since then but hasn't seen me. (So far, so good, right?) Then he said that he had called me, but I never called him back. No way. No way is that possible. That is just not possible. The only way that could happen would be if I had given my number to two or more different men on the same night, and in a bout of pessimism, assumed that the guy calling me was the guy to whom I had given my number to get rid of him.

He's big. And hairy. And has a very hot look. Great tattoo work. I wonder if he can keep me engaged in conversation?


No comments: