Sunday, March 02, 2003

Yo. Is the weekend over already? I can't quite remember a weekend I've enjoyed so much. I had a quiet Friday night at home watching Scooby-Doo, the Movie ("And I'd have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your mangey dog!"), then Saturday was a whirlwind. Alas, I didn't make it to the GMSMA mailing, as I realized that I had way too much to take care of here at home and no other time this weekend to do that. But, I did make it to the GMSMA workshop on Heavy Duty Bondage. Which went really well. I thouroughly enjoyed it. It was the first time I had really had any interaction with Peter Boots, the presenter, the internationally famous bondage maven. What a great guy; an absolute sweetheart of a man.

And then, (and then!) after the workshop, I made it to the gym. This marks the first time since October. I did chest and arms. It was a humbling experience having all the weights I was working with be relatively light, but I didn't want to push it. Must re-train the muscles. And, after the workout, I had a decent pump. I'm still a mere shadow of my former self, but I'll get there. Then, I had dinner, and met up with Does Windows at the Lure. He was resplendent in officers' hat, harness, vest, leather pants, and these amazing new boots he found at Tootsie Plohound in SoHo. (Is that "okay" to be buying boots at Tootsie Plohound?) They're damn fine boots. Does Windows played pool, and expressed some interest in getting boot service. I scouted around for a boy who would provide that, but alas, the only one I knew was engaged with a Sir. Does Windows is very much a switch. He responded to meeting A of the Batteries by saying, "I want to fist him." You go, DW! I have got to get him invited to a fisting party. Or maybe we could just head to El Mirage some night when they have fisting fraternity. We left the LURE at 2:30. He was tired, I was tired, so we pretty much just headed back to my place to go to sleep.

This morning, I had to scoot him out the door so I could meet up with a guy from Leather Navigator. What a sweetheart! Meeting went well. Once again, I find myself talking about S/M and spirituality. I referred him to the GMSMA Special Interest Group on SM and Spirituality. I hope he signs up. I think he'd really benefit, and I think I'd enjoy going through the experience with him.

And, today was the day that I was meeting up with the guy I met at the Bike Stop all those weeks ago. I've been looking forward to this all week. My heart nearly stopped when he called and said he was having car trouble. But, we worked it out so that I drove out to Clinton, New Jersey (roughly a half-way point) and picked him up. We went to Sazerac for an early dinner, and talked about.... S/M and Spirituality! And my philosophies of play, and aftercare, and the experience of being a Top, and his experience, and all. He is an amazing guy. I felt like we were on the same wavelength in so many different ways. We're talking Special Guy caliber. With all that talking, time got away for us. We had exactly two hours before I had to drive him back to Clinton. So, it didn't look like we were going to be able to do whipping, as we both were hoping. So, instead I did a flogging. Rarely have I enjoyed flogging anyone as much as I enjoyed flogging him. He was so wonderfully responsive. And watching his amazingly muscular back just contort and rippple was sublime. Aftercare was brief (a half an hour) but poignant. On the drive back, I listented with fascination as he told me about his former job of many years being head of security for a large department store. One of his favorite parts of his job was doing "Investigational Interviews" with shoplifters and employees accused of stealing. Now, it's been a lifelong fantasy of mine to top a cop. The specific scene I've always wanted to do is this...

I cuff the cop with his own handcuffs, and work his nightstick well up his ass. Then we play a game. Every time he let's the nightstick descend, he gets a shot with my whip.

Anyway, until that day comes, I am hugely satisfied having flogged a Chief-of-Security. "Security" will be his name on this blog. Here's hopin' I see a lot more of him in the future.

No comments: