Thursday, August 07, 2003

The Child is Father to the Man

Take a look...



Here's our hero holding his Fourth Grade class picture, which his Dad insists on keeping in the bathroom.

Since my erstwhile friend from college never called me back, I spent the week with my parents in Bucks County. Lots of fun all around. Here's a wrap up:

My brother and his wife are moving to Florida in a year and a half. They bought a place south of Sarasota. My brother retires at the end of the year (at the tender age of 53), and they couldn't think of a better place to spend the next several decades. My Dad is very upset about this, but comforted by the fact that I'll be living nearby before this goes down.

My brother and I went to the gym together while I was in Bucks Co. It was great to get in a workout, and good spending time with my brother. My (formerly gay) brother has now seen me naked. Or at least, wearing only a cockring and tit piercings. We did the steam room thing together. Not that steamroom thing. Just... y'know... sitting and talking and sweating. My therapist will have a field day.

The flourescent light in the kitchen went on the fritz while I was home. I deduced that it was a bad ballast and ran to the hardware store to replace it. I unwired the old dead ballast, put up the new one, flicked the switch, and... Nada! I realized that I had a gotten the wrong ballast. I went back to the hardware store, and told them I needed a ballast for 40 watt 48 inch bulbs, not 20 watt 24 inch bulbs. Got that and headed home, only to discover that the second ballast was for only one bulb, and we are dealing with two. The hardware store was closed at this point. So the next day, back to the hardware store. The helpful guy I was working with found that in fact they didn't have a 40 watt ballast for two 48 inch bulbs in stock, so he sent me down the road to Doylestown Electric. I got a ballast for two 48 inch 40 watt bulbs and headed home, wired the thing, flicked the switch, and... Nada! So, once again, back to Doylestown Electric to replace the bad ballast with a good one. Got that, back home, re-wired, flicked the switch, and there was Light. I now know more about wiring flourescent lights than I ever thought I would. If you ever need any help with that, you know where to come to.

While I was at the hardware store, I couldn't help doing some other shopping. I got two ten foot lenghts of 3/8 inch chain. This is the heaviest chain I have. It's huge and heavy and I love it. I would have gotten more but I done cleaned them out. Also got some more false links, a hank of some nice hemp rope, a big black utility bin (I'll be able to chain some lucky boy up in it and piss on him!), and then I saw that they were having a special on All Kinds of Clamps. Clamps are always handy. There are always things to clamp. The two sets of clamps I got are not for the faint of heart. I love hardware stores.

Yesterday, after the gym, I decided to stop by the Raven, a homo bar in New Hope, to grab a few beer-flavored sodas and smoke some cigars. I walked in the door, and there met this guy I've been chatting with from Leather Navigator. How cool is that? He is definitely a candidate for getting chained up and pissed on.

And, he introduced me to a friend of his. His friend and I got to talking. I asked the guy what he did for work, and he said 'at the moment, not much.' (Hey! That's my line!) I followed this up with a question along the lines of 'what kind of work do you do when you are working?' He said, "I never did figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up." Hey! That's my line, too! But, he recently bought a 50 acre former Boy Scout camp in Upper Bucks County. Better believe that got my attention. I asked if he was fixing the place up and he said he was. I was like a dam breaking: I do carpentry--not fine carpentry, but I'm great with two-by-fours and plywood, and I can hang a door. I do cooking, having worked in some of the best restaurants in New Hope. I do gardening and landscaping. If'n you're thinking of putting together BDSM events (He was!) then I could sure help out there. After March, I'll be able to do welding, too. I was about to launch into a list of heavy machinery I could operate when he asked for my number.

Would that be great or what? I would love that! I am totally hoping he calls. This could fit seemlessly into my five year plan. Perfectly. This place could have the best dungeon on the Eastern Seabord, and I'd be able to set up a spiffy little welding shop for myself. And it's only an hour and fifteen minutes outside the city. No room for a lodger/employee? Fine. I'll sleep in a tree. Or under one. Whatever.

Please call please call please call please call please call please call.

Oh, and Daddy was way hot, too. And, when I left, he chased me out into the parking lot so he could stick his tongue down my throat and work my tits some. Love that!

On Monday night, I stopped off in Philadelphia to meet up with the Baron. It was great to see him. Always. He's all set to watch the Humble Abode while I'm away at my softball tournement and Inferno. We walked and talked and talked and walked and finally stopped into the Bike Stop. Being Monday, it was Jock Strap Night. So simple it's brilliant. You check your clothes, and hang out at the Bike Stop in your jock strap. When I lived in Phildadelphia, I lived for jock strap night at the Bike Stop. Alas, I wasn't wearing any underwear under my leathers, so I couldn't participate. And, there were several boys there who would look great chained up and soaked in piss in my new utility tub.

I sold my Dad on welding school. He's now down with the program. That is such a relief.

When I got to my parents on Monday night, I had to wake up my Dad to let me in as they had forgotten to leave the door unlocked for me. There I was, leather pants, tank top, arm bands. My Dad's comment, "What is that get up?" To which I replied, "Dad, these are my leathers." I guess that's that Rubicon crossed.

Oh, and my Dad, in gratitude for me fixing the light in the kitchen, gave me some of his cigars. I don't like them quite as much as I do the A. y C. Grenadiers and the Dutch Masters I've been smoking, but they're fine. I've gotta get some kind of a carrying case so I don't crush them in my pocket.

I rushed home tonight because Abduction boy from World Leatherman was supposed to come over at 7pm so I could chain him up. It's now 10:40 pm and he's not here. I guess he had better things to do. So I'm off to NYC to get something to eat and to drop by the Eagle. I'll be on the roof, drinking beer-flavored soda and smoking cigars. Rain or no.


No comments: