Wednesday, August 13, 2003

That big built bald guy with the bushy stache smoking a cigar and flagging Red Right? That would be me.

I've always wanted to take a fist. I first fisted when I was seventeen years old, and done a good deal of that since then. But I've always sensed that I didn't really get what the scene was all about. When I do it, it's more or less to accommodate the predilections of the guy I'm playing with. Now, I love getting fucked. Truly I do. But I've got a really really tight hole. Tight as a drum. A few years ago, I traveled down to Chester County, Pennsylvania, to meet up with a couple of fisting afficionados who assured me that they could pop my cherry ass. After four hours of trying, we called it quits. And, a few times, I couldn't even get loose enough to take a cock.

So when I had The Conversation with the amazing Norwegian this past Sunday, I observed a few things. First, that he was a very hot man. Second, that he had an incredible mind. Third, that he was expert at fisting. Fourth, that he had small and almost delicate hands.

So I popped the question, and he replied in the affirmative.

I'll be taking a ride in the sling before too long. Here's hoping for the breakthrough I've wanted for so long.

And afterwards, I really do want to go out and flag Red Right. A few years ago, I attended Santa Saturday, a Leather/Bear event held the Saturday after Thanksgiving at the Cartwheel in New Hope. It's way fun always. Anyway, whilst cruising, I was talking to this guy, about forty, maybe 5' 10", who looked like a shorter version of Mr. Clean. And he was there with this other guy, who was in his twenties, tall and lithe, wearing a cowboy hat. At one point, there was some fuss or whatever behind them, and they both turned around to see what the commotion was. And that's when I saw that Mr. Clean was flagging Red Left, and Cowboy Hat was flagging Red Right.

I just about shot in my pants right there. This whole scenario, this Drummer Fiction, sprang into my head...

Mr. Clean lives in Perkasie. Cowboy Hat lives in Levittown. They meet at the Cartwheel. Cowboy Hat is pretty vanilla. But he's pretty taken with Mr. Clean. They exchange numbers, meet up for dinner, back to Mr. Clean's house, they have sweet and slow vanilla sex. Afterwards, Cowboy Hat turns to Mr. Clean and says, "You're a really great guy. I like you. A lot."

Mr. Clean smiles. He says, "I like you a lot, too. A whole lot. Among other things, you really liked my fucking you. And that's important. You ever take a fist?"

Cowboy Hat is a little taken aback. "Uh... no. No way. I... No... I haven't."

Mr. Clean smiles again. He feels his spent cock getting hard again. "I'm really into fisting. I'm very good at it. I think you'd be good at it, too. I think I could give you a really good ride."

Mr. Clean pauses. Then goes in for the kill. "So, you wanna try it sometime?"

Cowboy Hat gives a half smile. Unsure of himself. He really likes this guy. He likes to get fucked, but taking a whole fist up there? That's pretty fucking wild. Mr. Clean is smiling at him, looking intently into his eyes. What the hell, thinks Cowboy Hat, I'll try anything once. "Yeah," he says, "Yeah. I'll try that some time."

"Yeah?" says Mr. Clean, "You wanna be my fist boy?"

"Yeah," says Cowboy Hat. "I'll be your fist boy."

They set a date. They make a plan. Cowboy Hat drives over to Mr. Clean's house. Really nervous. This feels like something big. He's been jerking off with a buttplug up his ass. He's been noticing the size and the diameter of his logs when he takes a shit. He's been thinking about Mr. Clean's hands. At times, he's told himself, 'No way is this gonna happen. No way could I do that.' He parks down the road from Mr. Clean's house, listening to WMMR on the radio, and smoking a Marlboro. Okay, what the hell. He turns the key in the ignition and pulls into Mr. Clean's driveway.

Mr. Clean made dinner. They eat. They share a bottle of wine. They talk about growing up, about work, about people it turns out they know in common. Cowboy Hat helps Mr. Clean wash up the dishes. At one point, they're both bent over laughing about a crazy guy that Cowboy Hat met one summer down in Rehobeth.

Then Mr. Clean takes Cowboy Hat in his arms. Kisses him deeply. Smiles. Asks Cowboy Hat how he's doing. "Okay," says Cowboy Hat, giving his half smile. The first step, Mr. Clean explains, is to get you cleaned out. They go upstairs to the bedroom. Cowboy Hat sucks in his breath when he sees the sling suspended over Mr. Clean's bed by eye-bolts in the ceiling. Mr. Clean takes him into the adjoining bathroom. They both get undressed. Mr. Clean explains the Shur-Shot, how it works. He gets the water nice and warm. Cowboy Hat gets in the tub, on his back, with his feet up. Mr. Clean starts cleaning him out. The warm water filling up his bowels is a new sensation. Cowboy Hat decides he likes it. Soon, he's moaning softly.

"Okay. You're good," says Mr. Clean.

They go into the bedroom. While Cowboy Hat smokes another Marlboro, Mr. Clean puts on some music, deep and slow and melodic. He turns out the lights, and lights some candles. Then Mr. Clean holds Cowboy Hat close, and they slowly rock in time to the music. "I want this to be really good for you. I want you to have a good time tonight," says Mr. Clean.

Cowboy Hat just gives his half smile.

Mr. Clean helps Cowboy Hat up into the sling. Makes sure the boy is comfortable. Mr. Clean pulls up a chair, and smiles down at Cowboy Hat. Then, Mr. Clean bends in and gives a kiss to Cowboy Hat's rosebud. Cowboy Hat can't help from giggling a little. I really like this guy, he thinks. He smiles and leans back and looks at the candlelight playing off the ceiling as Mr. Clean lubes up and starts teasing and exploring with his fingers. Cowboy Hat looks at Mr. Clean, who's smiling at him. He feels Mr. Clean slowly diddling him up the butt.

"That's one," says Mr. Clean.

"One what?" asks Cowboy Hat.

"One finger," explains Mr. Clean. Then, a little more pressure. "And that's two," says Mr. Clean.

More pressure riding in and out. Cowboy Hat takes a deep breath. "That's three," says Mr. Clean.

And then there were four.

"Keep your eyes on me," says Mr. Clean. Cowboy Hat looks into Mr. Clean's eyes. they gaze at each other. Cowboy Hat breathes deeply. The feeling is incredible. Mr. Clean's hand slipping inside of him, pausing for a moment, and then drawing out. Cowboy Hat gets a big smile on his face. "This... this is amazing" he croons.

Mr. Clean smiles at him, lauging a little. "You wanna be my fist boy?" he asks.

"I totally wanna be your fist boy," says Cowboy Hat.

"Take a deep breath," says Mr. Clean. "When you inhale, contract all your muscles, and then hold it. Squeezing all your muscles. Don't relax until I say so, and when I do, let your breath out, and just relax everthing.

Cowboy Hat takes a deep breath. He tightens all his muscles. He holds it, looking into Mr. Clean's eyes. "Now, relax," says Mr. Clean. Cowboy Hat exhales and relaxes. They repeat this several times. Cowboy Hat notices that now, as he relaxes, Mr. Clean's hand moves deeper and deeper into him. It hurts, but it's a deep pressure. It feels great.

"Now inhale and tighten," Mr. Clean says again. Cowboy Hat complies. "Relax," says Mr. Clean. Cowboy Hat relaxes. And as he does so, he feels Mr. Clean entering him, filling him up. Cowboy Hat says, "Oh Jesus... Oh shit..."

"Yeah. Yeah," says Mr. Clean, "I'm in you. Now you're mine. Now you're my fist boy. No, don't tighten up, just relax, breathe deep, in and out, keep looking in my eyes.

The boy just opened like a flower, thinks Mr. Clean. So beautiful. He feels the warmth of Cowboy Hat's ass, surrounding his fist, welcoming and warm. He can feel Cowboy Hat's heartbeat. "Now you're my fist boy," he says again.

Cowboy Hat smiles up at him, "Now I'm your fist boy," he says.

Cowboy Hat feels like he's floating, he feels elemental, like the shore welcoming the rising tide, he sees stars. He doesn't realize it, but his eyes are tearing up. He's never felt this good before. "I'm your fist boy," he says again.

The first scene seems to go on and on forever. Afterwards, they take a shower together, kissing, letting the hot water run over their bodies. Mr. Clean lovingly lathers Cowboy Hat. They take down the sling and climb into bed. Looking into each others eyes, they work each other's cocks, giving handjobs.

"Who's my fistboy?" asks Mr. Clean.

"I am, Sir," says Cowboy Hat, "I'm your fistboy."

"That's right, boy. You're my fistboy. And y'know what, boy? This is just the beginning. I'm gonna train your ass. I'm gonna train my fistboy's ass. And I'm gonna love doing that. Y'know what fistboy?"

"What's that, Sir?"

"Someday, fistboy, someday soon, you're gonna take both of my fists up your ass. I'm gonna double fist you, boy."

"Oh yeah, Oh yes, Sir!" says Cowboy Hat, as he shoots his load.



No comments: